Welcome to Vancouver BC
Mandarin & Cantonese contact: 778-883-8836
Quoted by one of the top Chinese real estate websites... "Soufun.com top 5 reasons for Chinese to study or immigrate to Canada."
- Canada has been rated “the most livable place on earth” eight years in a row. With income levels of many Chinese exploding, more people are interested in getting vacation homes. Beautiful Canada has become a hot spot for these “vacation property investors”.
- Canada has proved itself as a solid and safe place for investment during the economic downturn. Unlike the neighbouring US housing markets which plunged over 30% in many states, Canadian real estate market was almost untouched. Canada enjoys a steady annual incoming immigrant population, which in turn keeps the housing market stable at an average pace of price hiking 5-8% a year.
- In recent years, “school zone property” (學區房) is a red hot red hot term in China. Parents would buy highly priced housing that is located within the area of “brand name schools”. Canada has one of the world’s best education systems. Chinese parents love this. Also, kids between 6 and 16 are offered free education in Canada. Kids with permanent resident or immigrant status do not need to pay tuition. The RESP is attractive too. The government is subsidizing 40% of university education, making tuition fees relatively much “cheaper” in Canada.
- Canada has a very good social welfare net. Free medical insurance, good welfare and pension are reasons why many Chinese see Canada as the best place to retire. Someone say a child could get childcare subsidies of as most as C$560 a month, which is 4000 yuan… if a child is born in Canada and receives subsidies till 18 years old, he/she would have received a total of 860,000 yuan. And most importantly, the costs of living in Canada is much lower than in China.
- The relatively lax immigration requirements are attractive to potential Chinese immigrants. All residents are given a “Maple Card”, which allows one to freely travel in and out Canada within the life of the card. Residents pay less on education and can apply for mortgages, buy cars and get other social benefits. PR card holders can freely work in Canada and are more likely to successfully get multiple entry visas to the US. Moreover, the Canadian passport is accepted as visa-free by 136 countries and thus is named the “world class travel pass”.
我們提供的專業服務：1. We co-operate with the local professional realtors to help you with your Real Estate Investment.